HAWKS CUP Spring Tournament May 9-11, 2014
Hawks Cup 2014 proceeds will benefit
Ronald McDonald House
Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana
Our Director of Goalkeeping, Tom Paparounis
and Testicular Cancer Awareness
- Boys teams U8 through U18
- Girls teams U8 through U14
DATES: May 9-11, 2014
The competition will start Friday (local teams only) and will end on Sunday.
Team check-in will be on Friday from 4:00-7:00 pm at the fields and Saturday one
hour before your first game. Team registration paperwork should be mailed to the
Tournament Director prior to check in to minimize your check-in time.
LOCATIONS & FIELD MAP:
- McDonalds Soccer Complex, Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Brook Park District Fields, Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Brook Polo Fields, Oak Brook, IL
- U8-U10 - $525
- U11-U14 - $575
- U15-U18 - $625
- $25.00 discount per team for clubs entering 5 teams or more!
- Individual awards and team trophies for ALL 1st and 2nd place teams U14
and under. Team trophies U15 and up!
- Participation awards for ALL players U10 and younger!
- REE parking! VIP Parking available!
- Several new vendors!
- Each team accepted will play a minimum of three games
- The maximum number of players on any one team is:
U8 Boys and Girls 5v5: 12 players which may include no more than three
eligible guest players
U8 Girls 7v7: 14 players which may include no more than three eligible guest
U9 - U10: 14 players which may include no more than three eligible guest
U11 - U12: 16 players which may include no more than four eligible guest
U12 11v11: 18 players which may include no more than four eligible guest
U13 - U15: 18 players which may include no more than four eligible guest
U16 - U18: 22 players which may include no more than four eligible guest
players - a maximum of 18 players may dress for each game.
- U8 boys teams play 5v5
U8 girls teams play 7v7
U9 - U10 teams play 7v7
U11 teams play 9v9
U12 teams may play 9v9 or 11v11
U13 - U18 teams play 11v11
- Approved player passes with identifying photos are required for all
participants including guest players -No exceptions will be allowed. Players
may play on only one team during the tournament. ALL passes will be banded
at registration for the duration of the tournament.