HAWKS CUP Spring Tournament May 8-10, 2015
Hawks Cup Spring 2015
We look forward to your team's participation this year!
A portion of the proceeds from Hawks Cup 2015 will benefit
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana
Hawks Cup Fall, September 11-13: Registration will OPEN soon!
Boys teams U08 through U18
Girls teams U08 through U14
DATES: May 8 - 10, 2015 The competition will start Friday (local
teams only) and will end on Sunday. Team check-in will be on Friday from 4:00 -
7:00 pm at the fields and Saturday one hour before your first game. Team registration
paperwork should be mailed to the Tournament Director prior to check in to minimize
your check-in time.
LOCATIONS & FIELD MAP:
- McDonalds Soccer complex & Oak Brook Park District fields, Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Brook Polo fields, Oak Brook, IL
- U8-U10 - $525
- U11-U14 - $575
- U15-U18 - $625
- $25.00 discount per team for clubs entering 5 teams or more!
- Individual awards and team trophies for ALL 1st and 2nd place teams U14
and under. Team trophies U15 and up!
- Participation awards for ALL players U10 and younger!
- FREE parking! VIP Parking available with a donation to RMHC!
- Great vendors!
- Each team accepted will play a minimum of three games
- The maximum number of players on any one team is:
U8 Boys and Girls 5v5: 12 players which may include no more than three eligible
U8 Girls 7v7: 14 players which may include no more than three eligible guest
U9 - U10: 14 players which may include no more than three eligible guest players
U11 - U12: 16 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
U12 11v11: 18 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
U13 - U15: 18 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
U16 - U18: 22 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
- a maximum of 18 players may dress for each game.
- U8 boys teams play 5v5
U8 girls teams play 7v7
U9 - U10 teams play 7v7
U11 teams play 9v9
U12 teams may play 9v9 or 11v11
U13 - U18 teams play 11v11
- Approved player passes with identifying photos are required for all participants
including guest players -No exceptions will be allowed. Players may play on
only one team during the tournament. ALL passes will be banded at registration
for the duration of the tournament.