HAWKS CUP Spring Tournament May 8-10, 2015
Hawks Cup Spring 2015
We look forward to your team's participation this year!
A portion of the proceeds from Hawks Cup 2015 will benefit
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana
Hawks Cup 2015 playing on time! Check schedules online!
Boys teams U08 through U18
Girls teams U08 through U14
DATES: May 8 - 10, 2015 The competition will start Friday (local
teams only) and will end on Sunday. Team check-in will be on Friday from 4:00 -
7:00 pm at the fields and Saturday one hour before your first game. Team registration
paperwork should be mailed to the Tournament Director prior to check in to minimize
your check-in time.
LOCATIONS & FIELD MAP:
- McDonalds Soccer complex & Oak Brook Park District fields, Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Brook Polo fields, Oak Brook, IL
- U8-U10 - $525
- U11-U14 - $575
- U15-U18 - $625
- $25.00 discount per team for clubs entering 5 teams or more!
- Individual awards and team trophies for ALL 1st and 2nd place teams U14
and under. Team trophies U15 and up!
- Participation awards for ALL players U10 and younger!
- FREE parking! VIP Parking available with a donation to RMHC!
- Great vendors!
- Each team accepted will play a minimum of three games
- The maximum number of players on any one team is:
U8 Boys and Girls 5v5: 12 players which may include no more than three eligible
U8 Girls 7v7: 14 players which may include no more than three eligible guest
U9 - U10: 14 players which may include no more than three eligible guest players
U11 - U12: 16 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
U12 11v11: 18 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
U13 - U15: 18 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
U16 - U18: 22 players which may include no more than four eligible guest players
- a maximum of 18 players may dress for each game.
- U8 boys teams play 5v5
U8 girls teams play 7v7
U9 - U10 teams play 7v7
U11 teams play 9v9
U12 teams may play 9v9 or 11v11
U13 - U18 teams play 11v11
- Approved player passes with identifying photos are required for all participants
including guest players -No exceptions will be allowed. Players may play on
only one team during the tournament. ALL passes will be banded at registration
for the duration of the tournament.